This post captures all components of my recently-completed series on nonprofit board chair preparation data from the Alliance for Nonprofit Management national survey.
As noted in the disclaimers at the end of each post, the analysis and commentary are mine and do not necessarily represent the interpretations of my fellow survey team members or the Alliance.
These posts also can be found on my “Chairing Nonprofit Boards” Pinterest resource.
- Just released: Alliance for Nonprofit Management board chairs survey
- How helpful were common information sources?
- Helpful people
- Helpful resources – the rest of the story
- “I wish I’d had…”
- Most helpful related leadership roles, functions
- How did you get to this governance leadership role?
- Applying the 70:20:10 framework to preparation data
- Lingering questions, research regarding preparation